No Quit
The worst day of the week, Monday is now done for me. I think everyone feels that way, a nice weekend off and then the return to the cage. This one kid is trying to convince me that I am going to lose miserably. What a joke, the only thing that will happen is his sorry @$$ will be the one crying after I win. The only way I am not winning is if I dropped dead. And even then, I would haunt my competition. That won't happen though, I am in perfect condition. I do not need to be the best soccer or football star to be the most popular because I do not need them to be successful. It also happens to be a fact that just because you play sports does not make you tough. A lot of people just don't seem to get that. Most people just work at some supermarket bagging groceries while I have my own business and I also work at a mortgage firm so believe me, I have the superior job in all of the area. Another fact is just because you are young, does not mean you must work at minimum wage. I just don't get that either. I support all ethnic groups no matter who you are, I really do not care. We are all human and there only physical differences between us, nothing more. I guarantee you that I will be victorious because I am a true American hero, Michael "Beard" Foresta. See you all tomorrow.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home