Winning and Losing
What a day today was. First, I had about two hours of sleep for some reason and a mock debate with one of my opponent didn't go well when they thought I said something different that made me look bad. Oh well, I guess a few mistakes are okay as long it's not a frequent occurrence. This rain is annoying too, although it reflects the mood I am in now. I will win the election though, I am still at the top of my game and one would be hard pressed to knock me off. I'm playing around with financial articles for this blog; I am trying to find the perfect site that has them. As I said yesterday, someone thinks that just because they're an athlete that they can run the school effectively. That couldn't be more wrong. Specialization is the key to success. You do things that you can do well in order to get ahead. When you try to do too many things, you will fail at all of them. I've read up on politics and consider myself to be one of the leading experts in the school along with maybe a few history teachers. Well, that's it for today. Have a good day and remember you can be as good (or better) than anyone else in any area.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home