Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Havoc

Happy Halloween for those in the US. Sorry, I haven't been posted in a long while, family issues prevented me from using the computer much. Well, what an eventful week. I have removed the plague known as the beard from my face. Notice though beard was always in quotes. I have started a petition for lower pizza costs and I have gotten 285 signatures thus far. I would like to get more because I will present that along with a writeup to the principal. I am tired of the school trying to get your last penny. I am sick of it. If the lunch employees don't like it, they get a real job for all I care. The current S.C. president didn't come up with the idea because he only discusses issues that nobody cares about while I listen to student concerns and I almost solidified my place next year. No one else besides me can claim to do such a thing. Someone placed magnets on some lockers saying "Vote For Casey". Well, you know what: I wipe my @$$ with those magnets. That pissed me off because I am the one giving everything toward my campaign while some people try and take the easy way out and just post some piece of $hit magnet. Well, be careful of the candy you eat and I will talk you tomorrow, hopefully anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home