Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Be Careful of Your Actions

I took a day off from campaigning today although I will return full force tomorrow. As I said yesterday, I don't give a $hit about a magnet but I am still interested in finding out who this "Casey" is. After all, you want to know who you're going to embarrass a great deal. It has gotten much colder the past few weeks, all signs of the upcoming holiday season which I look forward eagerly to each year. Although I like Halloween, it has a bad image to it. Little kids running around asking for candy. There are also phonies and fakes on Halloween who claim to be something false. I don't like it, I am the same person everyday and don't try to wear a mask to disguise my appearance for the day. I don't care if I'm grinch-like, Halloween is bad for your teeth and I expose all the garbage that try and act cool for the day. Well, that's my two cents on it. I have been asked about Senator John Kerry's comment on Monday. My response is be careful what you say because you will get taken off your face. Even if he didn't mean any harm, he should watch which jokes he uses because you never know who it will offend. Goodbye for today, ladies and gentlemen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home