Friday, November 03, 2006

New Candidate?

Ha ha, there might actually be a new candidate that is brave (or stupid) enough to run against me. I found some advertisement in the locker room saying, "Who's Running Against Beard?" And underneath it was an outline of a head with a question mark in it. I was actually hoping for something like this to happen anyway. At least, there is a little excitement now because I am almost worried who it could be. Notice the word "almost". I have told my campaign advisors and they are just as mystified as me. This person seems to be clever and could be dangerous due to the unpredictability. I guess I am concerned in some way but I highly doubt I will lose sleep over this. I am just wondering why the big secret? I will eventually find out and if I get pissed enough, I might just beat the hell out of that person. Man or woman, no one is going to take my date with destiny. The candidates right now are poor quality anyway so a new one would be a refresh although the girl running against me, I would bang in a heartbeat, she is smokin' hot. I guess some time in the future perhaps. I still don't like her enough to let her win the election. No one is going to get that honor except for me. I don't care who I have to go through because that is how much this election means to me. There is no losing, I don't think I could show my face in that school again if I lost. Remember that. This has been Michael "Beard" Foresta's daily news.

1 Comments:

Blogger beardsucks said...

whats the girls name?

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home