Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Damn, It's Hot

It is sweltering where I am although it is August and usually it is hot anywhere you go but today feels even hotter for some reason. Plenty of water and staying in air conditioning is how I get through the heat. In other news, it is a month before I return to school and begin my reign as the President of Student Council. I am looking forward to a good year as I have plenty of ideas I want to implement. While the issues may be trivial, I think it is the perfect foundation for a career in politics which I am definitely considering. Yes, a run for President of the United States has crossed my mind a few times. Let's take things one day at a time though. I said it before that no one interferes with my destiny whether they are a tough jock or a teacher's pet, I defeated everyone who came up against me. Stay cool wherever you are and have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home